Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Quest


Well, let's see here. The Quest. Well one day I hope that I could be attacked by bears, but to be more specific robot bears equipped with laser vision. Well enough of that, I think that one day I could one day become a successful doctor, actually a surgeon. Though I'm slacking off, A LOT! Hence the Anti-Hero archetype. Also this a secret that no one knows, I want to meet J.K. Rowling, for those of you who know who that is then you know why I want to. Well back again to the important things, after going to college and getting my degrees, I be a surgeon. Then I would like to have some money, and of course a girl. Also, whenever Jared Davidson plays in the BIG LEAGUES (baseball) I want to still be his friend.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Good luck with the robot bears, Anmar. Show them who's boss!

    ReplyDelete