Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Mentor


Well about my mentor, as I have stated in my earlier post, that I LOVE Harry Potter series. So I had to make my mentor Albus Dumbledore. Albus Dumbledore was the Headmaster for the school Hogwarts. He WAS the wisest character in the entire series, and he taught Harry many things. I know it may be weird for me to use a fictional character as my mentor, but Dumbledore was a genius and he was a great teacher. I think that just by reading the Harry Potter series and learning the things that Dumbledore taught Harry, I have also learned. He teaches Harry many things about what lies ahead, and how to stay on the right path and not go astray. I know that this isn't making much sense it does to me, and I'm just not sure how to explain it. That's why I choose Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore as my mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment