Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Apocalyptic Anti-Hero

I think the archetype that I choose is the one that fits me best, it's the Apocalyptic Anti-Hero. What's that you ask, I'll tell you it's the mixture between Apocalyptic Hero, and Anti-Hero. I think of the Apocalyptic Hero, for one I LOVE explosions and fire. Also destroying things is ALWAYS fun. There's never a bad time to break something. My other archetype the Anti-Hero, if you asked my parents to describe me, they would probably tell you that I'm lazy. I always like to make people laugh, and I like to laugh in the process. Apart from not doing anything or destroying things, I like to play sports like basketball and football. Oh, and I LOVE to read/watch Harry Potter. Go ahead call me a nerd, it doesn't phase me.

No comments:

Post a Comment